Want to Start a Project?
Let's start with US!
June 12, 2020
Required Skills and Experience
- – 2+ years experience in DevOps and Linux system administration;
- – Understanding of Infrastructure as Code, RBAC, IAM concept;
- – Software Networking skills such as building custom Linux-based routers, firewalls, NAT Gateways;
- – Bash and Python scripting skills;
- – Experience configuring and provisioning dedicated hosts and VMs using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform;
- – Experience dockerizing PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, etc. applications;
- – Experience building local development environments using – docker compose;
- – Experience designing and deploying production environment using Kubernetes;
- – Experience managing Kubernetes applications with Helm;
- – Experience with AWS, GCP, DO and other public cloud providers;
- – Experience integrating CI/CD solutions such as CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins, GitlabCI into development pipelines;
- – Experience setting up monitoring and log collection tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Sumologic, DataDog, New Relic;
- – Ability to tackle problems at a scale both small and large, with a constant focus on optimization, high availability, and security as it relates to the CI/CD process;
- – A drive to continually learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, including those out of your comfort zone;
- – Strong attention to detail, excellent analytical capabilities and a passion for building robust platforms for accelerating delivery to production;
- – Intermediate English or above (experience of written and verbal communication with English-speaking clients).
- – Collaboration with developers for building reliable CI/CD components;
- – Collaboration with Team Lead and Senior developers to build a cost-effective, highly-performant and reliable infrastructure, solution design and implementation;
- – Infrastructure performance and security audit and recommendations;
- – Automating the deployment of products and services and active monitoring to ensure uptime and effective performance of applications and platforms;
- – Automation and orchestration solutions development;
- – Act as an escalation point to address issues with outages and operations and actively forecast to proactively address issues and minimize environment downtime.